Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sakura Bath Ballistic - Lush

The first of the products from my shopping spree at Lush. 

Now please note that I am not usually a bath kind of person. I find something rather strange about stewing in your own sweat and filth. I seriously think this little bath bomb has changed my mind. 




I chose it from the many available because of its distinctive scent and color. Sakura brings to mind a lush garden with Cherry trees, Brimming with blossoms and relaxation. My imagination got it spot on. 

The idea of a bath ballistic / bath bomb is to throw it in your bath while you have the water running, or just after. It turned my bath a soft pink, releasing light pink bursts of color as it twirled. The effect and scent is not as over the top as some of their other bath ballistics so is more suited to individuals who prefer subtle hues and fragrances when taking a bath. The scent was magical. A blend of  Mimosa, Jasmine and Citrus that lingered long after I finished my bath. 

I spent about 20 minutes just relaxing. (The exact opposite of my usual disgust with having to take a bath.) The idea of getting out and draining the soft pink water smelling of blossoms was rather depressing. 

Much was my surprise when I got out and the fragrance followed me. Relaxing, soothing and refreshing. Not only did I smell like spring blossoms, my skin was soft and moisturized. 

All in all the Sakura Bath Ballistic is an absolute win. A swirling twirling fragrant win. I can't see anything wrong with this product. 

At R59.90 for 220g it is the perfect addition to a gift basket for that workaholic that never takes a second to relax. You know what? Forget the workaholic, spoil yourself! You won't regret it. 

https://www.lush.co.za/shop/product/product/path/143_145/id/1747/BATH-Ballistics-Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment