Monday, April 11, 2016

Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo

When it comes to hair I seriously got a bad deal. Not only is my natural color most accurately described as Cow Turd Brown, but it is overly frizzy. On a good day I look as if I have broken ends and damaged hair. Which leads to daily comments on how I should take better care of my hair. (I kid you not, strangers have stopped me to give advice!)




Traditional hair care products lead to one of two options. Overly greasy, dirty looking hair or dry, even frizzier hair.

After hearing that the solution is hidden in Argan Oil, I decided to brave the shops. I was expecting overly expensive bottles that would make me feel like a neanderthal. Great was my surprise to stumble across the Hask range of products. 

The range is affordable and beautifully packaged. Not only does this product contain Argan Oil, it is also free of Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, drying alcohol and artificial colors. Added the bonus that the Hask range is not tested on animals I was pretty darned impressed! 

From using this product I can definitely see an improvement in my hair. It is soft and easier to manage. (However, still frizzy...I don't think I will ever really be able to tame the curse of Medusa's locks.) The shampoo lathers up well and a little really does go a long way. My hair doesn't end up greasy and neither does it end up overly dry. However, I only wash my hair once a week. I can foresee this product causing very fine hair to become greasy rather fast. The scent is divine. I adore citrus scents. It is long lasting, fresh and not overly sweet. 

The only negative thing is the fact that my blue hair faded to purple quite fast while I was using this shampoo. Their website states that their range is safe for all hair colors, be it brown, blonde or purple. However, I have to disagree. When you have alternative hair colors, rather don't take the chance. For a while I kept thinking that I must be imagining the fading. However, upon using the shampoo on my currently sea-green and pink hair the lather again ended up with a large amount of pink in it, even though my current pink color isn't even the result of pink hair color!The plus side is that a bottle lasts me more than 6 months. Take into consideration that I have really thick hair I find this really impressive. 

At R129.95 for a 355ml bottle of Shampoo I feel that the Hask Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo is truly worth every cent. Partner this shampoo with one of their other hair care products for a winning formula and healthy hair. 

https://clicks.co.za/hask_argan-oil-from-morocco-repairing-shampoo-355ml/p/228425










1 comment:

  1. Hey there! :) Great post! I use the Hask Kalahari Melon Oil Color Protect range. It's the one with the red lid. It smells divine, and there's less color fade when using Loreal.

    ReplyDelete