Friday, January 29, 2016

It's Raining Men - Lush

Yet again, a tester I should not have left unnoticed in the dank depths of my bathroom cupboard. The name alone should be an indication that the little container contained something interesting. 

I did open it out of sheer curiosity, but for some reason the sticky consistency put me off. (I think by now we have established that I am seriously full of rubbish when it comes to smells and textures.) 

The tester contained a toffee colored syrup. There is no other way to describe it. Its not like any other Shower Gel I have ever tried. According to the Lush website it smells like toffee fudge. To me it smells like a soft blend of flowers, spice and honey. If you like Honey I Washed the Kids soap you will absolutely adore it. If you dislike honey (What on earth is wrong with you??) this is definitely not the Shower Gel for you. 

Don't let the syrupy texture put you off. The second it hits the shower sponge it turns into a thick, fragrant lather. Beautiful liquid gold. 

With Honey, Lotus flowers, Orange and Bergamot oil it isn't just beautifully scented, but incredibly moisturizing. Using this shower gel leaves your skin feeling silky. The fragrance stays with you all day, exotic and mysterious. 

At R85.00 for a 100g bottle this beautiful shower gel is worth every glorious golden drop. 

https://www.lush.co.za/shop/product/product/path/136_138/id/991/SHOWER-Shower-Gels-and-Jelllies-Its-Raining-Men

No comments:

Post a Comment